Sport and the Decorative Arts

Click the thumbnails to view full-size images and associated captions.

Photo

© Lynn Pearson

This is one of two stained glass windows created by Abbott & Co. of Lancaster, for the boardroom at Preston North End's newly completed South Pavilion in 1936. The pavilion was replaced by a new stand, named 'The Invincibles Pavilion' in 2008.

To add further information to this entry, please email .